Applications Open March 1
Are you a college student looking for a summer internship? The Prince William County Police Department is seeking qualified college students for unpaid internships during the summer. Positions are available at a variety of divisions and locations within the Police Department.
STUDENTS MUST PROVIDE THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION
- Online Application
- Cover letter (addressed to Police Personnel Manager) with the following information:
- Credit hours to be obtained
- Internship hours required by the college
- College reporting requirements (evaluations, special projects, etc.)
- Letter(s) of recommendation from college faculty member(s). Minimum of 1 letter required.
- College transcript
- Must be 18 years of age
- Preferably in Junior/Senior year of college
- Must be in good academic standing
- Valid driver’s license (with no more than 6 demerit points)
- Must not have been convicted or pled guilty/no contest to a felony or any offense that would be a felony if committed in the state of Virginia.
- Must not have been convicted of a misdemeanor of a serious nature that reflects moral turpitude or indicates a tendency to disregard the law.